People have amazing chances to work in one of the world’s most dynamic cities with Rotana Careers in Dubai. An industry leader in the hospitality industry, Rotana manages hotels and resorts in Turkey, the Middle East, and Africa. Rotana provides a variety of career pathways in a variety of disciplines, including operations, finance, marketing, and more, with a focus to excellence and innovation. Rotana Hotel jobs provide countless opportunities for growth and development, regardless of where your career is in its development or if you’re ready to move on to the next level.
|Airport Name:||Rotana Hotels & Resorts|
|Gender:||Male & Female|
|Education:||Equivalent Degree/Diploma Holders|
|Age Limit:||Mentioned in Job Roles|
|Benefits:||As per UAE labor law.|
|Salary:||Talk About It During Your Interview|
|Experience:||An Absolute Necessity|
|Last Updated on:||November 29th, 2023|
Rotana Careers in Dubai, Abu Dhabi, UAE, Saudi & Qatar 2023
About Rotana Hotel
An industry leader in the hospitality industry, Rotana Hotel manages hotels and resorts in Turkey, the Middle East, and Africa. With a network of more than 100 locations, Rotana is dedicated to providing first-rate guest experiences through its top-notch services and amenities. In order to meet the demands of a wide range of travelers, the company’s hotels and resorts provide a variety of lodging alternatives, from opulent suites to affordable rooms. Along with sustainability, Rotana is dedicated to social responsibility, with a particular emphasis on minimizing its environmental impact and giving back to the communities in which it operates. Rotana is committed to giving both its guests and workers rewarding careers via a strong culture of innovation and quality.
Salary & Benefits
- Employees receive pay scales that are in line with industry standards and competitive salaries.
- A full range of benefits, such as health care, life insurance, and retirement plans, are available to employees.
- To assist staff in achieving their career objectives, Rotana Hotel offers training options and career development chances.
- Outstanding employees are rewarded with incentives and bonuses in a culture that is performance-based.
- There are various flexible working possibilities, including remote work options and flexible schedule.
- Employee wellbeing is promoted, and a sense of community is fostered, in a supportive work environment.
- The business fosters an environment of respect and cooperation through valuing diversity and inclusivity.
How to Apply for Rotana Careers?
To apply for a Rotana Careers in Dubai, take the following actions:
- Go to the Rotana job portal and choose the area and career type you want.
- To view the job description and requirements, click on the title of the position that interests you.
- If you are eligible, click the “Apply” button and register for a new account or sign in to an existing one.
- Fill out the application and upload your resume/CV, cover letter, and references.
- Examine your application, then send it.
Make sure to highlight relevant experience and skills in your resume and cover letter and to personalize them to the particular position for which you are applying. Remember that Rotana is a global organization, therefore being bilingual and having international experience may be advantageous.
List of Available Positions (Latest Updated)
|Corporate Director||Abu Dhabi, UAE|
|Loyalty Program Manager||Abu Dhabi, UAE|