Those who want to become a part of a multinational fast-food chain that offers a friendly work environment, development opportunities, and training programs to help employees progress in their professions while improving their skills are invited to apply for the Mcdonalds UAE Careers. It is a famous name in the food and real estate industry that is currently recruiting for many job positions such as Service Crew, Driver, Bike Rider, etc. This company is also offering part-time job vacancies and hiring both fresh graduates and students looking for a way to earn some money. You are advised to grab this lifetime opportunity by submitting an online job application form for these restaurant jobs.
|Restaurant Name:||McDonald’s Corporation|
|Job Location||Dubai, Abu Dhabi|
|Salary:||Talk About It During Your Interview|
|Experience:||An Absolute Necessity|
|Age Limit:||Mentioned in Job Roles|
|Education:||Equivalent Degree/Diploma Holders|
|Benefits:||As per UAE labor law.|
|Gender:||Male & Female|
|Last Updated on:||November 29th, 2023|
Mcdonalds UAE Careers in Dubai & Abu Dhabi | Fill Job Application Form Online
McDonald’s Corporation –
A Detailed Overview
McDonald’s Corporation is one of the world’s largest fast-food restaurant chains that was first opened in Al Ghurair City in 1995 and since then the company has expanded its operations throughout the UAE. It is known for serving more than 60 million people in more than 100 countries through its 32,000 restaurants in the world. It is also the largest restaurant chain by revenue, generating more than US$23.223 billion annually, along with US$ 53.854 billion in assets.
Founded by Ray Kroc, Richard, and Maurice McDonald, the company has become a global leader in the quick service industry, offering a variety of menu items including burgers, chicken, salads, breakfast items, and desserts. Its convenient locations, affordable prices, and variety of menu items appeal to a broad range of customers. In addition, the restaurant is known for its friendly and efficient service. Owned by Emirates Fast Food Co., Mr. Rafic Fakih is its Managing Director.
Salary & Benefits
McDonald’s has been working hard to improve its reputation when it comes to the way it treats its employees. The company has raised its starting wages, offered more flexible scheduling, and expanded its benefits offerings. Some of the benefits offered by Mcdonalds UAE Jobs are:
- Market Competitive Salary
- Pension Plan
- Reduced or Flexible Hours
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Employee Discount
- Free Lunch or Snacks
- Free Transportation
- Employee Assistance Program
- Gym Membership
- Diversity Program
- Job Training & Tuition
How to Apply for the McDonald’s UAE Careers?
There are relatively few steps required to apply for the McDonald’s UAE Careers. Simply follow them to ensure your successful submission of the application.
- To apply online, begin by clicking on the “Apply Here” button below.
- Look for the open job roles on the career portal of Mcdonald’s.
- Now click on the role that appeals to you the most.
- Review the complete job details, including Position Purpose and Principal Accountabilities.
- If you match the requirements, then hit the “Apply” button.
- Create an account to access the online application.
- Once you’ve done this, you can log in and begin filling out the form.
- Make sure to include all of the relevant information, such as your contact details, email address, and work experience.
- Don’t forget to proofread it before you submit it.
HR Email Address of McDonald’s UAE
Subject: Please specify “Applying For Position” in the subject line.
Email CV: firstname.lastname@example.org