If you are looking for one of the most prestigious and well-known airport retailers in the world, then consider submitting your application for the Dubai Duty Free Careers. The recruitment team of DDF is currently hiring talented and ambitious individuals to join its dynamic team of employees. This Airport Career in Dubai is an excellent opportunity for those who want to explore the possibilities of working in this field. Some of the job vacancies include Sales Assistant, Driver, and many other job roles. Both freshers and experienced candidates are welcome to apply online. Therefore, do not delay and instead make use of this lifetime opportunity.
|Company Name:||Dubai Duty Free|
|Age Limit:||Mentioned in Job Roles|
|Education:||Equivalent Degree/Diploma Holders|
|Benefits:||As per UAE labor law.|
|Gender:||Male & Female|
|Salary:||Talk About It During Your Interview|
|Experience:||An Absolute Necessity|
|Last Updated on:||November 29th, 2023|
Dubai Duty Free Careers | Latest Job Vacancies
Dubai Duty Free – A Detailed Overview
Dubai Duty Free is the world’s largest airport retailer, offering thousands of products from hundreds of brands. The company operates more than 40,000 square meters of retail space at Dubai International Airport. It is one of the largest and most successful airport retailers in the world which recorded sales of a total of 25,507,998 purchases of 68,755,388 merchandise items in 2018.
Founded in 1983, the company now has a very diverse product range, which includes perfumes, cosmetics, beverages, chocolates, electronics, and watches. Furthermore, the prices at DDF are also very competitive, especially when compared to other shopping destinations in the Middle East region. Mr Colm McLoughlin is the Executive Vice Chairman and CEO of DDF.
Dubai Duty Free Walk In Interview 2022-23
DDF is seeking applicants to fill several positions and is holding walk in interviews this week. If you are interested in working for a leading airport retailer, now is the time for you to take part in these interviews in Dubai Duty-Free. DDF offers competitive salaries and a comprehensive benefits package, including medical insurance and various allowances. Some employees are also entitled to free flights home.
Salary & Benefits
DDF is one of the most popular shopping destinations in the world, not only because of the tax-free shopping but also because of the high salaries and excellent benefits that are offered to employees. We are mentioning some of them below.
- Attractive Salary
- A one-way air ticket per year
- Transportation Allowance
- Free Healthcare
- Job Training & Development
- Performance-based promotions
- Subsidized Lunch
Eligibility Criteria for Dubai Duty Free Jobs
DDF has certain eligibility criteria that applicants must meet in order to be considered for a job.
- Minimum age of 18 is required for candidates.
- Applicants must be high school graduates or equivalents.
- A minimum of two years of customer service experience.
- The candidate must have the ability to work shifts.
- UAE citizenship is required or a certificate of Dubai citizenship or family book.
How to Apply for Dubai Duty Free Careers?
It is very simple to apply for the Dubai Duty Free Careers, and the process is very easy to follow. You are, however, advised to follow these simple steps very carefully in order to avoid any mistakes.
- Click below on the “Apply Here” button.
- DDF Career portal will open on your screen.
- Scroll to the last of the page.
- Choose between UAE Nationals and Non-UAE Nationals.
- Choose your area of interest in “Job Family”.
- Click on the “Search” button.
- Now browse from the available job positions.
- Click on the job title.
- Register yourself by creating an account.
- Upon signing up, you will get to fill out the application form.
- Enter all the required details, i.e. name, email, etc., and then upload the documents.
- Now submit the form.
List of Available Positions (Latest Updated)
|Sales Manager – Duty Free||Dubai|